Learn how to excel at retail sales.
This two part workshop “How to choose, train and keep a winning sales team,” will save the independent retailer thousands of dollars in lost sales and high employee turnover.
This section is geared for the owner or general manager:
- Where to find your winning team.
- Salaries, bonuses, reward programs, and incentives.
- Commission sales vs. salaries.
- Handling problem employees.
- Setting company policies.
- Leading by example.
- Training your team.
While management is encouraged to also take part in the workshop, part two is geared towards the sales team.
- Preparing each day.
- How to greet the customer.
- Finding your customers needs
- Dealing with problem customers.
- Handling customer’s complaints.
- Making the “add on” sale.
- Using the team approach and the switch off.
- Closing the sale.
- Building your customer base.
- Becoming an expert.
- Room to grow.
Workshop on PowerPoint CD for $99 or you may choose to take our full day group class at $149, by appointment. In store training starts at $99 per person plus travel expenses.